Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
– The National Center for Transgender Equality offers some helpful guidance for individuals traveling through airport security during the holidays.
– California saw a surge of thousands of same-sex marriages after marriage equality came to the state.
– A new study suggests more women are having same-sex experiences than they did 20 years ago.
– A Moscow gay club has once again been attacked, this time by harmful gas, but a smoke removal machine eliminated the gas before anybody was harmed.
– Russian LGBT couples staged a photography protest in response to Ikea’s removal of a magazine feature about a same-sex couple when it was published in Russia.
– Take a look at how San Francisco is taking care of its LGBTQ homeless population.
– Transgender people are still serving in the military in silence: