- 39 percent of Americans approve of the job Bush is doing, only the second time Bush has fallen below 40 percent in Fox polling
– 81 percent believe Iraq is likely to end up in a civil war.
– 69 percent oppose allowing Dubai Ports World to manage U.S. ports.
From CNN/USA Today/Gallup:
– 38 percent approve of the job Bush is doing, a rating “mired near its record low” of 37 percent.
– 47 percent approve how he is handling terrorism, “down 7 points since early February and a record low.”
– 64 percent disapprove of Bush’s handling of Iraq, a record high.
– 52 percent do not find Bush “honest and trustworthy,” tying November’s worst-ever mark.
Only 36 percent of voters approve of the job President Bush is doing, while 58 percent disapprove, his worst approval rating in a Quinnipiac University national poll and down 9 points from his 45 – 48 percent approval rating one year ago.