"The Architects of War: Where Are They Now?"
Three years after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, the signs of the Bush administration’s mismanagement are glaring:
* No nuclear weapons
* No WMD
* No collaborative relationship with al Qaeda
* International terrorism on the rise
* Botched reconstruction
* Anarchic civil war
* No independent Iraqi army
* No Iraqi government
* $300 billion spent and counting
* More than 2,300 U.S. troops dead
* An estimated 100,000 Iraqi civilians dead, as of October 2004
ThinkProgress has produced a report that reviews the key architects of the Iraq war and details where they are now.
President Bush has not fired any of the architects of the Iraq War. In fact, a review of the key planners of the conflict reveals that they have been rewarded — not blamed — for their incompetence.
Check out the full report HERE and spread the word.