– President Obama is personally overseeing “the shadow war with Al Qaeda,” spearheading “the ‘nominations’ process to designate terrorists for kill or capture.”
– While Mitt Romney was “running the Olympic games he had been investing in a company that was making performance-enhancing drugs banned by them, and he had been for almost a decade.”
– Romney attacks Obama for giving “billions of taxpayer dollars to companies that later failed”:
– How the debt ceiling debacle hurt the economy:
– And finally: Retiring Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA) made an awkward Trayvon Martin reference during a commencement address at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth Sunday. “You know when you get an honorary degree they give you one of these,” said Frank, indicating the white graduation hood around his neck. “Hubie, I think you have a hoodie you can wear and nobody will shoot at you.” Frank was referring to African American activist Hubie Jones, who received the University’s honorary degree.