– President Bill Clinton will make a last minute appearance in Wisconsin this weekend to campaign for Democratic gubernatorial candidate Tom Barrett, ahead of Tuesday’s recall election.
– The death of a Latino military veteran in Arizona was caused–at least partially–by Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s officers, who ganged up on the veteran, pinned him to the ground and repeatedly shocked him with a stun gun.
– The Obama campaign goes after Mitt Romney’s economic record while he was governor of Massachusetts:
– Between the ongoing debates over birth control, the Violence Against Women Act and the Equal Pay Act, you might think news organizations would speak to a lot of women for their stories. They’re not:
– And finally: If the presidential election were held today, President Obama would net a whopping 65 percent of the vote…from Canadians. Turns out Obama is still very popular with our neighbors to the north, where even the conservatives prefer Obama over Romney by a 2-1 margin.