– Commerce Sec. John Bryson was charged with a felony hit-and-run after two separate collisions in Los Angeles over the weekend. Following the accident, Bryson was taken to the hospital for examination, but has since been released.
– Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush doesn’t think his father or brother would have been elected by the very conservative Republican Party of today.
– While President Obama is getting heat for his comment that compared to the public sector, the private sector is “doing just fine,” the numbers actually show that public sector employees are seriously suffering during this recovery:
– After saying this weekend that America doesn’t need more firefighters or police officers, the Romney campaign has released a new ad attacking Obama for bad jobs numbers. Watch it:
– And finally: Vice President Biden had a water gun fight with journalists’ children over the weekend.