– A survey released by the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation finds that rising health care costs have forced 58 percent of people to put off or go without needed health care in the last year.
– 49 percent of voters believe Republicans are “intentionally stalling efforts to jumpstart the economy” in order to win the White House in November, according to a new poll by Public Policy Polling.
– Independent expenditures have quadrupled since 2008:
– Economist Jared Bernstein on how an increase in public sector jobs could cushion the blow to America’s economy if Europe collapses:
– And finally: after hearing a rendition of Justin Bieber’s “Baby” on the Today Show, former president George H.W. Bush concluded he isn’t a fan.