– Sen. Dan Coats (R-IN) is developing “legislation aimed at reducing the incidence of security leaks, and said he has several questions about the contacts Obama administration officials have had with various media outlets, and whether those contacts led to the leaks.”
– Ron Barber, a former aide to Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) at the time she was shot last January, won last night’s special election to serve out the remainder of Giffords’ term in office.
– Jon Stewart took aim at Florida Governor Rick Scott’s voter purge on last night’s show:
– The Farm Bill currently up for debate in Congress has a lot of hidden costs for US consumers:
– And finally: An inmate in Jefferson County, Kentucky successfully escaped from his holding cell in a Louisville courthouse, only to burst through the doors of a courtroom that was in session at the time. He didn’t make it much further.