– Amnesty International has released a report showing that “Syria is committing crimes against humanity as part of state policy to exact revenge against communities suspected of supporting rebels.”
– Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) is complaining that President Obama did not reach out to him after the 2008 election. “Let’s get real here,” McCain told The Hill. “There was never any outreach from President Obama or anyone in his administration to me.”
– Gallup finds that 68 percent of Americans still blame President George W. Bush for the U.S. economic problems — including 49 percent of Republicans.
– Amazon’s power grab:
– The National Republican Senatorial Committee’s latest attack on Senate candidate and current Rep. Joe Donnelly (D-IN) bizarrely attacks the third-term Congressman for a truthful statement:
– And finally: Ice-T claims that “it weren’t for rap music, President Obama wouldn’t be in the White House.” “If it wasn’t for rap, white people wouldn’t have been so open to vote for somebody like Barack Obama,” he said on Today.