– A new report from Google finds “an alarming rise in the number of times governments attempted to censor the internet in last six months.” Many of the request to remove political content came from western democracies.
– Iran and world powers resume negotiations in Moscow on Monday “over the Islamic Republic’s nuclear program after two previous rounds of discussions yielded little result.”
– A picture of world oil — who produces it, who uses it, who has it:
– A short documentary on New York City’s controversial stop-and-frisk policy:
– And finally: Mitt Romney and House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) couldn’t decide who should pick up the tab for burgers at a local joint in Western Ohio. “Have you already ordered?” Romney asked Boehner. “…Is that the idea?” “I’ll take care of it,” Boehner replied. “As long as I take care of the bill,” Romney joked back. “I’ll take care of the bill,” Boehner shot back.