– Cities that are totally out of money are being forced to rent out public areas as advertisement space. In one town, KFC plastered their logo on fire hydrants, school buses, and potholes.
– A new poll finds that most constitutional law professors believe the Affordable Care Act is constitutional — but less than half believe that is what the Supreme Court will decide this week.
– In the past month, immigration coverage has totally eclipsed coverage of the economy:
– The youth-targeted arm of Karl Rove’s Super PAC just came out with this hyper-partisan anti-Obamacare advertisement:
– And Finally: a post office in New Hampshire has cut its hours back — to thirty minutes a day, from 10:15 to 10:45.