– The months preceding a Presidential election are notoriously filled with political gamesmanship and overstretched claims. This election season, that is playing out in the contempt vote of Attorney General Eric Holder.
– Pennsylvania’s newly-proposed budget would devastate the poor by cutting ten percent of the social assistance budget combining several services. Some Republicans in the state are even fighting the cuts.
– Unemployment in the Eurozone is, unsurprisingly, highest in Spain and Greece:
– Jon Stewart on the hypocrisy of the Fox News pundits who are outraged over Fast and Furious and calling it ‘Bigger than Watergate’:
– And finally: a Syrian rebel fighter sings The Backstreet Boys’, “Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely,” for the revolution.