– ThinkProgress has a guide of everything you need to know before the Supreme Court rules on the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act today. Including why the law is constitutional, what could go wrong if it’s struck down, and what conservatives do next if they win.
– A group in California is ready to propose a single-payer health care system right away, should the Affordable Care Act be struck down today.
– Without reform, the United States’ healthcare system costs nearly double the systems of Canada, Germany, France and the United Kingdom.
– A lot of people still don’t know what’s actually in the Affordable Care Act — so they don’t know exactly what they might lose. Here is a great explanation of the law:
– And finally: According to a National Geographic Channel poll, “nearly 65% [of Americans] think Barack Obama would be better suited than Mitt Romney to handle an alien invasion.”