– Hospitals were anticipating the influx of new funds from the ACA’s Medicaid expansion to help treat lower-income Americans would help offset the costs of new patients. Now that the Supreme Court has given Republican governors an opening to bow out of the expansion, a fight is brewing between them and the hospitals.
– Germany is headed towards its own judicial drama: The country’s highest court is deciding whether to invalidate the new bailout mechanism for stabilizing the Euro.
– America is one of the very few developed countries with no guaranteed paid vacation:
– Former conservative wunderkind Jonathan Krohn talks to Lawrence O’Donnell about some of his new liberal views:
– And finally, the Schrodinger’s Cat theory of Mitt Romney’s stance on the mandate.