– Other lawsuits against health care reform — though probably none as critical as the case against individual mandate — are on the way, including challenges to the law’s contraception requirements and its new board overseeing Medicare.
– A 2007 study found only 86 people had been convicted of voter fraud in the previous five years. Many appear to have been mistakes on forms or misunderstood rules, and most of the rest were incidents limited to local races.
– Adult Americans without a photo ID, broken down by race — and a whole lot else — here:
– Jobs in the U.S. are growing, but still not fast enough.
– And finally, Mayor Bloomberg can only take so many puns in one speech.