– Accused Colorado shooter James Holmes is set to appear in court today for the reading of the charges against him.
– While the Tea Party continues to demand more reductions to the federal budget, CNN Money warns that deep cuts in Washington will mean deep cuts for Main Street.
– Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK) crossed party lines, making a $250 donation to his Democratic Senate colleague Joe Manchin (WV). Coburn explained that the donation came because Manchin is “a good guy.”
– A reminder about gun rights:
– President Obama in Colorado says “Out of this darkness, a brighter day will come”:
– And finally, Pittsburgh police say a second bear has been reported at a suburban shopping mall.