– A Nevada law could force the Koch Brothers’ Americans for Prosperity to disclose its secret donors.
– Mitt Romney says new gun laws would not make a difference in Colorado-type tragedies.
– Just as the U.S. Department of Justice has launched an investigation into whether the new Pennsylvania voter ID law violates federal voting rights laws, a state court begins a trial to consider whether it violates the commonwealth’s constitution.
– Boy Scouts of America is alone in its support for discrimination:
– Former Rep. Gabby Giffords (D-AZ) continues her inspiring recovery: