"Morning Briefing: Romney Bundler Involved In Valerie Plame Leak Scandal"
– Lobbyist Richard Hohlt, a bundler for Mitt Romney’s campaign, was the “go-between” for Karl Rove and the late Bob Novak in the outing of CIA operative Valerie Plame, Politico reports.
– In a rare act of bipartisanship, Rep. Don Young (R-AK) cuts a television ad endorsing Rep. Mazie Hirono (D-HI) for the open Hawaii Senate seat.
– Amid continued questions about his business career, an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll finds Mitt Romney trailing President Obama nationally, 49 percent to 43 percent.
– The Atlantic notes a spike in curiosity about capital punishment after the Colorado shootings:
– Bill O’Reilly of Fox News lambasted Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) for his intransigence on letting the FBI track gun stockpiling:
– And finally, two young entrepreneurs concede on Fox News that their lemonade stand business only exists because someone else helped make that happen.