– Voter ID laws could affect 5 million voters in the November election, hitting young people and minorities hardest.
– Prosecutors will file formal charges against James Holmes, the suspect in the Aurora theater shooting, Monday. He is expected to face dozens, if not hundreds, of charges of first degree and attempted murder charges.
– America has the world’s luckiest billionaires, as shown by the net worth of the mega rich in each country:
– The Texas Senate runoff looks good for Ted Cruz, who, according to a new PPP poll, is being bumped into the lead by Tea Party support.
– And finally, a record 40.7 million people tuned into the Olympics opening ceremony, well above the 34.9 million who watched the first night of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.