– Romney’s controversial remarks crediting Israeli culture with its economic success compared to the Palestinians were inspired by his foreign policy adviser, Dan Senor, the former spokesman for the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq who gave reporters rosy accounts of the early days in the Iraq War.
– The House Judiciary subcommittee will hold a hearing today on legislation to designate English as the national language.
– Ezra Klein made a chart of how the Romney and Obama tax plans stack up next to each other:
– Fox’s Bob Beckel exploded during The Five’s discussion about Obama’s out-of-context “you didn’t build that” quote, saying, “Once again, we’ve put something on the air that’s a flat out lie.”
– And finally, Ann Romney’s dressage horse Rafalca competed in the Olympics today. There is already a gif of her performance.