– The monthly jobs report, released Friday morning, found that 163,000 jobs were added to the economy. Unemployment rose slightly to 8.3 percent.
– Mitt Romney struck back at Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) on his tax returns, saying if Reid does indeed have a source claiming Romney didn’t pay taxes for ten years, then he should “put up or shut up.”
– A Mother Jones report on the tiny world of superPACs finds that 94 percent of all superPAC donations came from just 1,082 individuals:
– Reuters TV has a new report on how voter ID laws could swing the election:
– And finally, 16-year-old gymnast Gabby Douglas became the first African American Olympic champion in the individual all-around event Thursday.