– The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms identified the terrorist who killed six people at a Sikh temple this weekend, releasing that he is “an Army veteran who may have been a white supremacist.”
– NASA landed a rover on Mars, which will spend the next two years combing the Red Planet for evidence that it once had the necessary conditions for life.
– Spain’s 2 year bond yields have plummeted recently, suggesting at least temporary improvement in the Euro crisis:
– A British journalist recounts a harrowing story of escaping from his captors after being kidnapped in Syria.
– And finally, Colorado generated 57 percent of its energy from wind power one night, demonstrating the potential of properly-utilized renewable energy sources.