"Morning Briefing: Civilian Casualties Decline In Afghanistan"
– Civilian casualties have decreased in Afghanistan for the first time in five years, according to U.N. numbers.
– How race and religion affect perception of Wade Michael Page, the alleged shooter in the attack on the Sikh temple, and terrorism more broadly.
– Measuring inequality in the US against rising economies:
– An interview on the importance of music to the neo-Nazi movement.
– And finally, the history and politics of Israeli pork laws.