– Mitt Romney may have picked Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) as his running mate for economic and budgetary policy, but the public is taking a look at the rest of Ryan’s views, too — including his vehement disapproval of same-sex marriage, his pro-gun politics, and his radical opposition to contraception.
– Under Paul Ryan’s tax plan, Mitt Romney would pay nearly zero percent in taxes.
– Romney and Ryan didn’t spend much time talking to the press this weekend, but they did grant one interview to CBS’s Bob Schieffer:
– Thanks to Title IX, which created more gender equality in sports, the US female Olympians would have placed fourth in the medal count if they were their own country:
– And finally: The Romney campaign went to absurd lengths to protect the secret of the VP pick, which involved Paul Ryan hiding out in the woods.