– The administration is considering “releasing oil reserves to dampen prices and prevent high energy costs from undermining sanctions against Iran.”
– Women in developing countries “are starting to smoke at younger ages, according to a study that found ‘alarming patterns’ of tobacco use around the world.”
– A new Kaiser Family Foundation poll finds that 73 percent say that Medicare is either “extremely” or “very” important as they make their choice for president:
– “Twice as many business executives around the world say the global economy will prosper” if President Obama is re-elected.
– And finally: Chinese media is reporting that women in North Korea are being allowed to ride bicycles for the first time for years.