– Politics may stop at the water’s edge, but politicians sure don’t: Kansas Rep. Kevin Yoder (R) took off his clothes during a trip to Israel and jumped into the Sea of Galilee completely naked during a night of drinking and partying by several Republican freshman last year.
– Yesterday’s jaw-dropping comment from senate candidate Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO) was wrong, but he was not the first person to suggest that women who are raped rarely become pregnant. As it turns out, that has been a talking point of the far-right for years.
– Planned Parenthood is investing $3 million in a new breast health initiative aimed at providing new preventative services and educational material.
– Breaking down nearly a century of the growing income gap between the 99 percent and the top 1 percent, and the role the marginal income tax rate played:
– A 92 year old World War II veteran has a message for Mitt Romney, and it’s helpfully delivered in iambic pentameter: