– Despite a rapidly growing list of prominent conservatives calling on him to back out of the hotly contested Missouri senate race against Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO), Rep. Todd Akin has made it clear he has no intention of quitting.
– A 2005 free trade agreement between the United States and Bahrain championed by Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) is facing new scrutiny after a series of recent anti-Democratic actions in the Middle Eastern country.
– After radio appearances with Mike Huckabee and Sean Hannity, Akin was scheduled to appear on CNN last night, but he pulled out at the last minute, a decision that did not sit well with host Piers Morgan:
– The influence of money in national politics is a big problem, but Washington lawmakers sure make a lot of it:
– And Finally: The US has taken many steps over the last decade to strengthen national security measures, but the Kentucky Supreme Court knows who is really to thank for our safety: Almighty God.