"Resources for Ike, hurricanes, and global warming"
Here are some relevant posts on the hurricane-climate link:
- Nature: Hurricanes ARE getting fiercer — and it’s going to get much worse
- Why global warming means killer storms worse than Katrina and Gustav, Part 1
- Why future Katrinas and Gustavs will be MUCH worse, Part 2
- Chapter Two Excerpt: Reap the Whirlwind
- So what happened to the 2007 hurricane season?
- Hurricanes ARE getting Stronger — Thanks to Global Warming!
- A Storm-Surge of Extreme Hurricanes
- Hurricanes and Global Warming Update
- Adding Up the Losses from Hurricanes and Extreme Weather
Here is NWF on hurricanes and climate.