Here’s some stuff I agree with and don’t have anything to add to:
- ONE Campaign poll of Iowa caucus goers shows that people think we should be doing more to fight developing world poverty.
- The National Security Network rounds up the considerable evidence that the alleged drop in violence in Iraq isn’t actually happening.
- Sam Boyd is appropriate skeptical of designer accessory makers’ claims that buying counterfeit bags and wallets is causing terrorism.
- Brad DeLong on late 19th century shipping trends.
- Moira Whelan is puzzled as Iyad Allawi picks up the endorsement of the exiled leadership of the Iraqi Baath Party.