Kay Steiger had some difficulty fitting her box spring up her staircase and found some instructions about how to cut it and reassemble it. I actually had a similar problem with my own box spring when moving into our current abode. Kriston and I were, however, able to solve the dilemma with the following technique:
- Try for a while, fail, and give up.
- Finish moving the other stuff with the help of your friends.
- Enjoy post-moving beers with friends.
- Watch friends leave.
- Enjoy a couple more beers.
- Try again, this time pushing really hard.
Our way sounds more fun.