By Matt Zeitlin
I kick off wars, and get behind walls/ and corporate doors, executive nose sore
- High ranking officials, including the President and Treasury Secretary, should stop playing basketball in work clothes.
- Jeffrey Goldberg on settlers in 2004. And Goldberg, in 2008, on the American Jewish community: “Barack Obama… should be able to talk, in blunt terms, about the full range of dangers faced by Israel, including the danger Israel has brought upon itself. But this won’t happen until AIPAC and the leadership of the American Jewish community allow it to happen.”
- BP is better at keeping reporters out of its oil than oil out of the Gulf.
- Building a better stop sign.
- The case against Rasmussen.