By Ryan McNeely
I know a place where the grass is really greener:
– Rep. Boehner responds to accusations that he’s at too many happy hours by saying that he’s actually fundraising.
– On the day Iceland’s same-sex marriage law went into effect, the Prime Minister married her long-term partner.
– Adam Serwer explains the limitations of the cable news format and also explains why he’ll continue to participate.
– Why is Italy doing so well with solar power infrastructure compared to the U.S.?
– E.J. Dionne tees off on Democrats whining that John Kerry cares too much about climate change.
Matt’s in California, so I get to ruin things with terribly awesome pop songs like Katy Perry’s “California Gurls.“