By Matt Zeitlin
I’m fly as a falcon, soaring through the sky
– Alabama politics is pretty weird, and not just recently. Here’s Joshua Greene’s 2005 profile of Roy Moore of ten commandments fame.
– Crazy and incompetent is a bad combination for a small, widely despised state.
– Speaking of which, five years of misguided Gaza policy.
– How dare Jon Chait not blog on Memorial Day.
– How Tim Noah wrote this article (in 2005!) about how many times we’ve killed the number three man in Al Qaeda without referencing Spinal Tap is beyond me.
– Hipsters and college students still buying lots of beer. But everyone else isn’t.