Over at Edge of the American West they have a useful roundup of their posts on Sarah Palin’s “executive experience” and what people might want to know about it:
- Palin asks all the city’s top managers to resign as a test of loyalty to her, imposes gag order on city department heads
- Firings include elimination of position of city historian and sacking of museum staff.
- Can tell how loyal someone is by looking in her heart
- Executive experience might vary in quality and relevance depending on the size of the electorate for whom you’re providing executive service
- These are more important things to know and say about her than her past as beauty queen
Sounds good. Of course I’m also probably the last blogger on the planet to note that by the “Palin has more executive experience than Obama” logic the right is now using, Palin is actually more experienced than John McCain which I don’t think they want to adopt as their official position.