John Holbo tags me with a meme. And, frankly, it’s a meme that’s a bit lacking in the gimmick department. Five things most people don’t know about me. Literally, I suppose, the majority of people know nothing at all about be. But here we go:
- I’m an unironic and only somewhat apologetic Sheryl Crow fan.
- When I was young and irresponsible, I thought it would be a good idea to replace Social Security with a system of private accounts.
- I voted for Mitt Romney in 2002.
- I’ve been to Paris four times but was always too lazy to climb the Eiffel Tower.
- I know “Spring and Fall, to a Young Child” by heart and tend to mutter it under my breath while waiting alone in Metro stations.