Advertisement

Interracial Dating Versus Heliocentrism

When I posted on Americans’ increasing tolerance of interracial dating a lot of people were less happy to see that 83 percent think it’s okay than baffled by the continued presence of the other 17 percent. It’s a fair enough point, but Kieran Healy points out that only about 75 percent of the population agrees that the earth orbits the sun, while 18.3 percent think it’s the other way ‘round.

Advertisement