Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- The Department of Education may be able to temporarily shut down Penn State’s football program because of Title IX violations.
- The Justice Department has identified potential criminal wrongdoing by banks in rate-fixing scandal.
- The Daily Beast has an in-depth look at Judge Richard Posner’s criticism of the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision.
- People registering to vote this year in Conneticutt as “unaffiliated” outpace those registering as Democrats and Republicans combined.
- In Georgia, Tea Party and progressive activists are joining together to fight the influence of lobbyists.