Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Texas state Sen. Dan Patrick (R) doesn’t like the TSA touching people in airports, but he’s more than happy to invade the privacy of women who seek abortions.
- Greg Stohr reminds us of all the opportunities Chief Justice Roberts is about to have to destroy any illusions that he is some kind of moderate.
- President Obama enjoys a bump in the polls after the Supreme Court upheld his signature legislation.
- People who enjoy foie gras can afford to hire expensive lawyers.
- And, finally, Jess Bravin demonstrates that even an obscure 1927 film can become the centerpiece of Supreme Court kremlinology.