Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- Right-wing casino mogul Sheldon Adelson has already spent more to try to buy elections in the 2012 cycle than George Soros spent in the entire 2004 cycle.
- The NRA is distributing false mailers which claim Obama tried to ban all deer-hunting ammunition.
- Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is very, very upset that the Senate confirmed a judge before Grassley could say more mean things about him.
- Justice Sotomayor’s cousin was mugged.
- And, finally, Lochner Motors is located at the corner of Hammer and Dagenhardt streets. This month, the Supreme Court will decide whether to relocate to that corner.