Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice
- A Connecticut inmate with a history of suicide attempts tries to speed up his own execution.
- Justice Kennedy’s daughter’s former college roommate tries to remind the justice about the benefits of racial diversity on college campuses.
- An effort to get federal judges to wade into our diplomatic relations with Israel and Palestine resumes in federal appeals court.
- A former aide to Mayor Vincent Gray (D-DC) received 24 months probation for lying to federal authorities about payments to one of Gray’s political opponents.
- And, finally, happy birthday to the White House, which turns 220 tomorrow.