Welcome to Justiceline, ThinkProgress Justice’s morning round-up of the latest legal news and developments. Remember to follow us on Twitter at @TPJustice.
- Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli is a bad lawyer.
- Meanwhile, a judge will hear this terrible lawyer’s argument for why he should be allowed to conduct a witchhunt against a leading climate scientist today.
- The Mississippi Supreme Court will allow an unconstitutional “personhood” amendment that would make all forms of abortion and some forms of contraception illegal to be on the ballot in that state.
- Vote suppression guru Hans von Spakovsky gets caught misrepresenting data once again in an effort to justify disenfranchising black voters.
- A Florida state court breaks with a federal decision declaring that state’s drug possession law unconstitutional.