Welcome to The Morning Pride, ThinkProgress LGBT’s daily round-up of the latest in LGBT policy, politics, and some culture too! Here’s what we’re reading this morning, but please let us know what stories you’re following as well. Follow us all day on Twitter at @TPEquality.
– This is what the Flag of Equal Marriage currently looks like (not counting Illinois, where the law has not taken effect yet).
– A Mississippi judge has ruled that a lesbian couple cannot get a divorce there.
– Take an in-depth look at the laws that criminalize being HIV-positive.
– Dan Choi, largely the public face of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” repeal, has had a troubled fallout.
– Several same-sex marriages may take place in the Australian Capital Territory this weekend if the country’s High Court does not issue an injunction before the issue their December 12 ruling on the federal government’s challenge of ACT’s law.
– All Out and Athlete Ally are marketing new “Principle 6” T-shirts, featuring the International Olympic Committee’s nondiscrimination statement.